This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates and through other affiliate programs, we earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a link – at no extra cost to you. We only promote products we actually use and truly love!
It’s that time of year again, when we all start frantically looking for gift ideas for the upcoming holiday season! From family and friends to teachers, neighbors, and that coworker who gets everyone a gift, holiday shopping for all the people in your life can sometimes feel overwhelming. Lucky for you, we’ve compiled a list of the best home and kitchen gifts to help you find the perfect present for the chefs, bakers, and food-lovers in your life.
Keep reading to discover our 40 favorite home and kitchen picks for this holiday season!
For Home Chefs
- Cuisinel 2-in-1 Cast Iron Skillet – This 2-in-1 cast iron pan set is one of the best investments we’ve made in our kitchen. It can be used to cook anything, from homemade bread to bacon and egg breakfast scrambles to deep dish pizza. It’s a great gift for any home chef looking to add to (or start!) their cast iron collection.
- Lodge 10.5-Inch Cast Iron Griddle – For the chef who’s already obsessed with their cast iron skillet, get them this flat griddle version. It’s perfect for making pancakes, quesadillas, and pizzas! (And if they already own one, we doubt they’d be sad to add another to their collection).
- 13.5-Inch Carbon Steel Chinese Wok – A high-quality carbon steel wok makes a great gift for anyone that loves to stir fry. This thing is like a good cast iron pan; it heats evenly, is nearly indestructible, and will last for years and years with the proper care.
- Two Tier Bamboo Steamer – An essential kitchen tool for making delicious steamed dumplings at home. It even comes with a set of chopsticks and a cute little sauce bowl shaped like a leaf for serving those dumplings in style. We’ve gotten great use out of our steamer basket!
- DASH AirCrisp Pro 3-Qt Air Fryer – An air fryer is a great gift for health-conscious foodies who don’t want to give up fried food, or that friend who loves snacking on chicken nuggets! We’re always impressed by how crispy and delicious the food comes out from this air fryer, without needing a bunch of oil.
- Oster Pro 1200 Blender & Food Processor – This blender and food processor is powerful, quiet, and has a variety of settings for blending anything you can think of. The perfect gift for anyone who loves to make homemade sauces, smoothies, dips, or spreads!
- German Engineered 8-Inch Chef’s Knife – A good knife makes all the difference in the kitchen, trust us! We dealt with dull knives for years until finally investing in a set of Henckels knives, and we never knew we could enjoy slicing vegetables so much! Any home chef would be thrilled to open this on Christmas morning.
- Dexter Chinese Chef’s Knife – A great addition to an already stocked knife drawer. While this Chinese chef’s knife can be used similar to any other chef’s knife, it excels in cutting through harder foods such as sweet potatoes and frozen meat.
- OXO Precision Digital Thermometer – The perfect gift for anyone just starting out in the kitchen. No need to worry about a novice home cook serving you overcooked chicken or underdone burgers when they’ve got this trusty tool by their side!
- Mastering Pizza Cookbook by Marc Vetri – If someone in your life has been dying to make delicious homemade pizzas, get them this cookbook. Seriously. It’s the most thorough guide on how to make pizza dough, including specific instructions for different baking methods, plus topping ideas. So thorough that it’s nearly impossible to mess up if you follow the instructions – a win for any home chef!
For Cocktail Lovers
- 11-Piece Cocktail Shaker Set – This bartending starter kit features everything you need to make high-quality cocktails at home: a weighted Boston shaker, three types of strainers, two pourers, a jigger, muddler, bar spoon, ice tongs, and cocktail recipe cards. We love cocktails, and we seriously love this set – we use it almost every weekend, plus it looks great on our bar cart! It’s the perfect gift for aspiring bartenders and cocktail enthusiasts.
- The Mini Bar: 100 Essential Cocktail Recipes – A fun addition to cocktail-themed gifts. This mini recipe book set is organized by ingredient, so you can easily find recipes for vodka, tequila, and even champagne-based cocktails (and more!). We turn to these whenever we want to switch things up and try a new cocktail recipe.
- Set of 4 Collins Glasses – Any bartender knows the presentation of a cocktail is almost as important as the drink itself, so why not give them a set of shiny new vessels for their homemade libations?
- Scrappy’s Bitters Gift Set – If you want to impress the mixologist in your life, gift them a set of bitters in 4 unique flavors. We love Scrappy’s bitters (and your loved ones will, too!) because they’re made with organic ingredients and no artificial flavors, chemicals, or dyes.
- Cactus Bottle Stopper & Drink Markers – The cutest stocking stuffer, perfect for any plant lover! Gift these to prove anyone who thinks you succ at gift-giving wrong this year.
- Cuisinart 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer – Who wouldn’t want to unwrap one of these on Christmas morning? This powerful stand mixer is perfect for making doughs, batters, whipped cream, and anything else your bake-happy friends dream up. We have this exact model and love how powerful it is without being too noisy.
- Braun 9-Speed Electric Hand Mixer – If you don’t want to spring for a whole stand mixer, get them this nifty handheld version instead! While you can’t quite make pizza dough with it, it certainly works well for quick breads, frosting, and even cake pops. Plus, it stores away easily in small kitchens.
- Wilton Mini Loaf Pan – Speaking of quick breads, this mini loaf pan makes a perfect gift for that friend who’s always handing out loaves of banana bread around the holidays. Instead of juggling multiple small loaf pans, they can use this to easily bake 4 giftable sized loaves at a time!
- Magnolia Table Cookbook by Joanna Gaines – This cookbook isn’t just for cooks! It has tons of recipes for people who love to bake, too. We open our copy anytime we’re looking to challenge ourselves with a new recipe.
- Tovolo 6-Inch Mini Whisk – Contribute to their collection with this adorable stocking stuffer so they can easily whisk even the smallest of treats! Perhaps a mug of homemade hot chocolate?
- Set of 20 Mini Cookie Cutters – For bakers who adore cookies, treat them to a set of mini cookie cutters in fun shapes like unicorns, dinosaurs, hearts, and stars. (Pro tip: these can even be used on fruits and veggies to make snack time more fun!)
For Dinner Party Loving Entertainers
- Staub Ceramic Casserole Dish Set – For those who love entertaining, gift them a set of beautiful ceramic casserole dishes they’d be proud to show off at the dinner table. These are available in a variety of colors, plus they’re dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup!
- Acacia Wood Pizza Peel – This rustic wooden pizza peel is just as beautiful as it is functional, and it’s not just for pizza! If you’ve got a friend who’s obsessed with pizza and charcuterie boards, give them this pizza peel as a unique new board for their collection.
- Live Edge Wooden Serving Board – Any charcuterie lover will be thrilled to unwrap this live edge serving board this holiday season! Give them the gift of a 2-foot long canvas for displaying their favorite meats and cheeses. Bonus: this gorgeous board is made from acacia wood, so with the proper care it will last them a lifetime.
- Bamboo Cheese Board – If you’re on a tighter shopping budget this year, check out this bamboo serving board that comes with a set of 3 ceramic bowls and wooden spoons. It’s perfect for anyone in need of a full serving set, not just a board!
- 4-Quart Slow Cooker – Slow cooker meals make dinner parties a breeze, so why not give the gift of convenience this season? They’ll be thankful for this gift every time they’re feeding a crowd.
- OXO Good Grips 3-Qt Glass Baking Dish – This oven-safe, freezer-safe, dishwasher-safe glass baking dish will be a hit with dinner party hosts and potluck lovers. It’s big enough for serving a crowd, small enough to fit in the fridge or freezer, and comes with a lid for easy food storage and transportation.
- Cuisinart Electric Fondue Maker – A fondue pot is a great gift for the cheese and chocolate lovers in your life! They can invite all their friends over for a fondue party with this large set that comes with 8 forks and a recipe book.
- Taco Holders – Anyone who loves tacos will love these taco holders! They’re oven-safe, dishwasher-safe, and come in a 4-pack, perfect for hosting a Taco Tuesday get-together with friends or family. Who doesn’t love cute presentation and easy cleanup?
- Fiberglass Chopsticks – This set of high-quality chopsticks is a great gift for sushi or dumpling-lovers who want to serve dinner in style. These have a nice weight to them, which gives them a premium feel. Plus, they’re dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup!
For Grilling Enthusiasts
- Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan – The ultimate gift for apartment-dwelling burger lovers who don’t (or can’t) have a grill, like us! This pan is so good, it’s basically like bringing your grill indoors. Everything we’ve made on it – from burgers to chicken to chorizo – tastes just like it was cooked over an open flame.
- OXO Good Grips Cast Iron Pan Brush – Cast iron is hard to clean, especially since you can’t use any soap. Having the right brush is a must and this one works wonders at cleaning stuck-on messes! Make sure to include this if you’re gifting someone their first cast iron pan, so they learn how to take care of it properly.
- Lodge Grill Pan Scrapers – These plastic scrapers are specially designed by Lodge to fit the grooves of their cast iron grill pan, making it a breeze to clean after burger night. A perfect stocking stuffer for dads!
- Cuisinart 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press – This 3-in-1 burger press makes shaping and sizing patties so much easier. Plus, it can also be used to make restaurant quality stuffed burgers at home – a great gift for burger lovers who like to get creative with their recipes.
- Dexter-Russell All-Purpose Turner – A solid burger-flipping spatula made with high quality materials that’ll last forever. It’s got the perfect amount of stiffness for flipping even the heftiest patties with ease – we use it every time we cook burgers and it’s never let us down.
For The Environmentally Conscious
- SodaStream – An amazing gadget for making seltzer water and soda at home. Help your La Croix-obsessed friends say goodbye to aluminum cans and hello to this sustainable solution for bubbly water! Not only will it save them money, but it will even let them create custom flavors while saving the planet.
- Set of 4 Reusable Coffee Pods – For the coffee lovers in your life who love their Keurig, but don’t love the waste created by K-cups. This affordable set of reusable pods is the perfect stocking stuffer for a more sustainable solution!
- Microwave Popcorn Popper – How about a reusable glass popcorn maker so they can enjoy their favorite movie snack without the microwavable bags? This nifty gadget pops popcorn in about two and a half minutes, plus it’s dishwasher-safe.
- Stainless Steel Straws – A set of reusable metal straws make cocktails, smoothies, and iced coffee more fun, and more earth-friendly. They’re way more enjoyable to sip from than paper straws and can be used over and over again!
- Souper Cubes – This freezer-safe silicone tray is one of the best kitchen inventions – an ideal gift for any meal-prep fanatics who are into reusable food storage. It helps you freeze perfect portions of anything from soups and chili to banana bread, so you can easily pop out individual servings when needed. It’s like a giant ice cube tray, but for food!
For Fun-Loving Foodies
- Popsicle Mold – Did someone say homemade ice pops? This popsicle mold is a cool gift for anyone that loves homemade snacks. Whether they’re on a juice cleanse or looking to turn their favorite adult beverages into poolside treats, this gift will definitely be a hit.
- DASH Mini Waffle Maker – What’s better than waffles? Mini waffles. Not only is this waffle maker easy to store away in small kitchens, but it also makes breakfast so much more fun! Who wouldn’t want to unwrap this on Christmas morning?
- TriceraTaco – An alternative taco holder for dinosaur-loving kids (or adults). It’s adorable and makes the cutest white elephant gift!
Need more ideas? Check out our shop page here to view all of our home and kitchen recommendations, from our favorite appliances to ingredients we love and everything in between.