Cinnamon sugar churro bites with creamy Nutella marshmallow dip are a decadent guilty pleasure dessert you’ll want all to yourself.Jump to Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates and through other affiliate programs, we earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a link – at no extra cost to you. We only promote products we actually use and truly love!
Cinnamon sugar churro bites with nutella marshmallow dip are the new guilty pleasure you didn’t yet know you have. Little doughy pillows of cinnamon sugar dipped in a creamy chocolate marshmallow goodness. It’s the sort of dish you make for a party, then conveniently forget to get out so you can have them all to yourself when your guests leave.
Don’t worry, we don’t blame you!
Although these cinnamon sugar churro bites with Nutella marshmallow dip may seem like an extravagantly complicated dish, they are actually super easy to make! Using store-bought pizza dough, melted butter, and cinnamon sugar, you can easily have this decadent dessert ready in about 30 minutes.
Easy Churro Bites With Nutella Marshmallow Dip Ingredients
This recipe is super simple – all you need is 6 ingredients for the churro bites, and 3 ingredients for the chocolate marshmallow dip, and zero baking skills.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the cinnamon sugar churro bites:
- Pizza dough
- Baking soda
- Granulated sugar
Yes – pizza dough! These easy little churro bites are made with store-bought pizza dough (just like our easy soft pretzel bites) for simplicity and convenience. You don’t need to have any baking skills to make our mini churro bites recipe at home.
For the nutella marshmallow dip, make sure to grab these 3 ingredients:
- Marshmallow fluff
- Cream cheese
How To Make Cinnamon Sugar Churro Bites
If you’ve made our easy soft pretzel bites before, the process for making these mini churro bites is almost identical. You’ll slice the pizza dough into bite-size pieces, boil them in a mixture of water and baking soda, and then bake them in the oven before tossing with melted butter and cinnamon sugar.
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of how to make our cinnamon sugar churro bites:
- Lightly dust a work surface and your hands with flour. Roughly stretch the pizza dough into an oblong shape that’s about a half-inch thick. Then, using a bench knife or a large chef’s knife, slice the dough into long strips, about three-quarters of an inch wide.
- Slice each strip of dough crosswise into bite-size pieces, about three-quarters of an inch long. These will be your mini churro bites!
- Next, combine water and baking soda in a large pot and bring to a gentle boil. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Boil the churro bites in batches for about 30 seconds, using a spider strainer or slotted spoon to help transfer them in and out of the water. Transfer boiled churro bites to the parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Season the churro bites with a pinch of salt, then bake for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden-brown. Let them cool for at least 5 minutes before the next step.
- Finally, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and melt the butter. Transfer the churro bites to a large bowl, toss with the melted butter, then sprinkle in the cinnamon sugar and toss to coat.
To make the nutella marshmallow dip, combine softened cream cheese in a bowl with Nutella and marshmallow fluff. Stir vigorously until smooth and creamy.
Since our cinnamon sugar churro bites are such a unique dessert recipe and easy to make for a crowd, it makes them great for many different occasions:
- Parties and gatherings
- Late night snacking
- Potluck desserts
- Afternoon snack when you have a sweet tooth
- Game day sweet treats
No matter how you choose to enjoy them, you can bet there will be a fight for the last one. These little churro bites are seriously so good – they’re impossible to stop eating! Especially when dipped in the ultra creamy Nutella marshmallow dip.
Let us know what occasion you plan to make these for! And don’t forget to rate and share below!
Love this recipe? You may enjoy these recipes, too:
- S’mores Dip
- Nutella Stuffed Brioche French Toast
- Deep Fried Oreos
- Easy Soft Pretzel Bites & Beer Cheese Dip
Like this recipe? Don’t forget to share it and follow us on Pinterest!
Cinnamon Sugar Churro Bites with Nutella Marshmallow Dip
Cinnamon Sugar Churro Bites
- First, lightly dust a large cutting board and your hands with flour. On your work surface, gently stretch the pizza dough into an oblong shape, about half an inch thick.
- Next, use a bench knife (or chef's knife) to slice the dough into long strips, about three-quarters of an inch wide. Then, slice each strip crosswise into bite-size pieces, about three-quarters of an inch long. These will be your mini churro bites!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Then, combine water and baking soda in a large pot and bring to a gentle boil over medium-high heat.
- Using a spider strainer (or a slotted spoon), dunk a small batch of the churro bites into the boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove from the water, drain, and transfer to parchment-lined baking sheets.* Repeat until all of the churro bites have been boiled, then spread them out evenly on the baking sheets, leaving a little space between each one.
- Sprinkle the churro bites with sea salt, then bake for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden-brown. Let cool at least 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the cooled churro bites to a large bowl. Drizzle with melted butter, then toss gently to coat. Then, sprinkle in the cinnamon sugar and again, toss gently to coat. Serve immediately with Nutella Marshmallow Dip.
Nutella Marshmallow Dip
- Add softened cream cheese, Nutella, and marshmallow fluff to a bowl. Stir vigorously to combine, until the dip is smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.