This sweet charcuterie board with fall apples, caramel, and baked brie is the perfect dessert for a Halloween party or Thanksgiving gathering.Jump to Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates and through other affiliate programs, we earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a link – at no extra cost to you. We only promote products we actually use and truly love!
If you have been wondering, can you have a sweet dessert charcuterie board? The answer is a resounding yes! Of course you can! In fact, it makes for a perfect fall or winter party treat. This dessert charcuterie tray is packed with a variety of fun and unique desserts to appeal to all of your guests. Whether you need some treats for your Halloween party or a decadent grazing board for a Thanksgiving crowd, our sweet charcuterie board will give you some great ideas for where to start!
What Do You Put On A Sweet Charcuterie Board?
For our sweet charcuterie board, we decided to keep it simple by combining classic charcuterie flavors (i.e. cheese) with a few unique dessert ideas:
- Baked brie with honey – a sweet and savory centerpiece that brings the whole board together
- Pita crackers – for indulging in the baked brie
- Mascarpone – the perfect sweet cheese for a dessert charcuterie board
- Mini chocolate chips – a fun addition to the mascarpone, inspired by chocolate chip cannolis
- Brioche cubes – for pairing with a schmear of mascarpone and a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips (mmm, the perfect bite)
- Glazed pecans – candied nuts add sweet and salty flavor, and a crunchy texture, for some variety on this charcuterie board
- Mini peanut butter cups – always a crowd-pleaser, this sweet treat pairs surprisingly well with the glazed pecans for a delicious mashup of flavors and textures
- Apple slices – to add a bright and fresh seasonal element to this dessert board
- Caramel dipping sauce – the perfect sweet dip for the apple slices
Here are some other fun dessert ideas that you can include on your sweet charcuterie board:
- Strawberries, raspberries, or blackberries
- Other seasonal fruit for the fall, like grapes or pears
- Melted chocolate for dipping
- Graham crackers
- Ricotta cheese
Part of what makes a charcuterie board great is the variety, not just in taste but in texture too. A charcuterie board is meant for grazing, for taking little bites for a variety of experiences – and having something on the tray for everyone! That’s our favorite thing about this fall charcuterie dessert board. From crunchy candied nuts to soft and fluffy mascarpone and brioche, there really is a flavor for everyone.
By including many different flavors and textures on one serving board, the pairing combinations are almost endless. Here are our favorite pairing ideas from this fall charcuterie dessert board:
- Brioche cubes topped with mascarpone and mini chocolate chips
- Gooey brie spread on pita crackers
- Apples dipped in caramel
- Mini peanut butter cups with candied nuts
Whether you’re hosting Thanksgiving, Christmas, or just a social gathering, this charcuterie board will feed a crowd. It even makes the perfect Halloween party dessert for adults! Enjoying the sweet and savory combinations on this dessert board almost feels like indulging in your favorite candy bar after trick-or-treating.
Try our dessert charcuterie board ideas and let us know what your favorite part is in the comments below! Don’t forget to rate and share!
Love this recipe? You may enjoy these recipes, too:
- The Perfect Charcuterie Board
- Halloween Candy Cookies
- Sweet Potato White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Maple Bacon Sweet Potato Appetizer
Sweet Charcuterie Board
- 4.5 oz baked brie drizzled with honey
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 4 oz mascarpone
- ⅓ cup caramel dip
- 3 oz brioche cubed
- 3 oz glazed pecans
- ½ cup mini peanut butter cups
- 3 oz sea salt pita chips
- 1 medium red apple sliced
- Drizzle brie with honey and bake according to package directions. Carefully place baked brie in the center of a large serving board or tray.
- Portion mini chocolate chips, mascarpone, and caramel dip into small bowls. Optionally top mascarpone with a few mini chocolate chips. Arrange the bowls on the serving board.
- Fill in the empty spaces on the board with brioche cubes, glazed pecans, mini peanut butter cups, pita chips, and apple slices. We recommend placing the apple slices near the caramel, the pita chips near the baked brie, and the brioche near the mascarpone and mini chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately with small cheese knives for the brie and mascarpone, and small spoons for the caramel and mini chocolate chips. Enjoy!