This frozen twist on a classic campfire treat is the perfect easy late-night snack to satisfy any s’mores craving.Jump to Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates and through other affiliate programs, we earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a link – at no extra cost to you. We only promote products we actually use and truly love!
Don’t have a campfire but craving some s’mores this summer? Frozen s’mores bites are here for you – they taste just how you’d imagine a frozen s’more would, without the campfire! They’re the perfect easy late-night snack to satisfy any s’mores craving.
Colder and more refreshing than classic campfire s’mores, this frozen combination of graham crackers, Nutella, and marshmallow fluff is a fun twist on a favorite summer sweet that you can make indoors. Alex and I like to treat ourselves to a few of these on movie nights, but they’re also perfect for sleepovers, parties, and everyday midnight snacking.
Case in point: One night back in high school, I really wanted s’mores. But it was late, we didn’t have marshmallows, and no one wanted to start up a campfire in the backyard. So I rummaged through the pantry and found a box of graham crackers, some Nutella, and a container of marshmallow fluff and got to work.
It’s so simple, you can’t even call it a recipe – but here’s how to make frozen s’mores bites:
- Break graham crackers into bite-size pieces along the perforations
- Spread Nutella on one cracker
- Spread marshmallow fluff on another cracker
- Sandwich them together to create a s’mores bite
- Repeat to make as many s’mores bites as you want
- Freeze and enjoy as soon as 15 minutes later!
The trick to making these tasty treats extra delicious is to layer on a somewhat thick spread of Nutella and marshmallow fluff. Freezing the s’mores bites creates a shell on the outside of the spreads while leaving the insides gooey, much like a toasted marshmallow (but colder). It also softens the graham crackers just a bit, so you get the perfect crumbly texture without your whole s’more falling apart as soon as you take a bite!
So next time you’re craving s’mores, try our recipe below for something a little different – and totally delicious.
P.S. Even though they’re called frozen s’mores bites, this “recipe” is totally customizable! We haven’t tried it yet, but we think a Nutella and peanut butter combo on graham crackers would taste incredible (think mini frozen peanut butter cup sandwiches). Comment below to let us know what unique flavor combos you would want to try!
Frozen S’mores Bites
- 3 graham cracker sheets (6 squares)
- 6 tsp Nutella
- 6 tsp Marshmallow fluff
- Break graham cracker sheets into quarters along perforations to get 12 bite-size graham crackers.
- Spread Nutella on 6 of the graham cracker bites (about 1 tsp each).
- Spread marshmallow fluff on the remaining 6 graham cracker bites (about 1 tsp each).
- Sandwich Nutella graham cracker bites with marshmallow fluff graham cracker bites to make s'mores bites.
- Place s'mores bites on a freezer-safe dish and freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Enjoy frozen s’mores bites directly from the freezer!
If you have any questions regarding the information presented in this post, please refer to our Nutrition Disclaimer here.
Looking for kitchen inspiration? Head over to our shop to see what we cook with every day, plus recommendations for foodie gifts and eco-friendly products.
The frozen s’more bites are quick, easy and delicious. The perfect late night snack! I think this will become a go to treat!
Thank you, so glad you enjoyed them!