This sheet pan Chick-Fil-A pizza uses frozen store bought ingredients for an easy fast food style dinner at home.Jump to Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates and through other affiliate programs, we earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a link – at no extra cost to you. We only promote products we actually use and truly love!
As the year comes to a close, it often gets more and more difficult to come up with unique recipes for our “Of the Month” series. One night when we were brainstorming pizza ideas and watching football, a Chick-Fil-A commercial came on TV – and we joked about making a Chick-Fil-A pizza. Turns out, the more we thought about it the more we loved the idea of a chicken nugget and waffle fry pizza drizzled with our favorite fast food dipping sauce (yum!). So here we are, sharing our take on homemade Chick-Fil-A pizza with you!
Funny enough, we had no clue this chick-fil-a pizza thing was already a TikTok recipe. Literally a few days after we planned out our pizza of the month, Alex saw a video where someone used their chick-fil-a nuggets and fries as pizza toppings. Then we realized the idea went viral back in 2020. So apparently we were a little late to the party.
But no way did this make us less excited about our Chick-Fil-A pizza! What makes our recipe unique is that it’s made with easy store-bought ingredients so you can enjoy a takeout style fast food pizza at home whenever you want – no trip to Chick-Fil-A required. Of course, you always can grab an order of nuggets and fries to use as pizza toppings if you wish. But we’ll show you how to make something that tastes just like chick-fil-a on pizza with ingredients you probably already have in your freezer.
Ingredients For Making Chick-Fil-A Pizza At Home
Yes, you can put fries and popcorn chicken on top of pizza! That’s exactly what you’ll top this Chick-Fil-A pizza with, along with some of that delicious sauce we all love dunking our nuggets in.
Here’s exactly what you’ll need to make a chick fil a pizza at home:
- Pizza dough
- Frozen popcorn chicken
- Frozen waffle fries
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chick-Fil-A Sauce
Any store-bought pizza dough, sauce, and mozzarella cheese will work just fine for this recipe. You can also try making our easy homemade pizza sauce (recipe here) if you’ve got a few extra minutes on your hands.
You’ll want to get frozen popcorn chicken, not chicken nuggets, for this pizza recipe. Smaller, crispier bits of fried chicken taste more like the tiny nuggets you get at Chick-Fil-A and won’t weigh down the pizza quite as much. This chick fil a pizza is a hefty one!
Last but not least, you’ll need Chick-Fil-A sauce to drizzle on your pizza after it bakes. Most stores sell big bottles of it now (you can even buy it on Amazon here). But you can always stock up next time you’re at Chick-Fil-A, too.
Note: Hack this homemade chick fil a pizza by grabbing an order – or two – of nuggets and waffle fries at the drive through, with plenty of sauce on the side. Then skip straight to assembling your pizza!
How To Make Chick-Fil-A Pizza
This fast food style pizza is quite simple to make at home, whether you’re using frozen popcorn chicken and fries or actual Chick-Fil-A straight from the source. Here’s how to do it:
- Cook frozen chicken and fries according to the package directions. Use an air fryer for extra crisp!
- Stretch the pizza dough into a large rectangle on a floured sheet pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough in an even layer, leaving about a quarter inch border around the edges.
- Top the pizza with popcorn chicken and waffle fries (yes, before the cheese!).
- Sprinkle the mozzarella over the pizza to cover, then finish with a pinch of salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees until the crust is crisped and the cheese is bubbly, about 16 to 18 minutes.
- Drizzle the pizza generously with chick fil a sauce.
- Slice and serve with a side of extra sauce for dipping the crust!
Topping the pizza with the chicken nuggets and waffle fries before sprinkling the cheese helps the toppings stay in place. The cheese will act sort of like glue as it melts over the toppings, trapping them in a gooey web so they don’t fall off the pizza.
Most pizzas with lots of toppings like this one are easiest to cut with a large chef’s knife. You can use a spatula to gently shake the pizza loose from the pan onto a large cutting board, then slice it into squares. Serve hot and enjoy!
Why You’ll Love Homemade Chick-Fil-A Pizza
This unique pizza recipe tastes just like eating your favorite fast food on top of a classic pizza. You get the sauciness and gooeyness of cheese pizza combined with the crispy and savory chicken and fries, all drizzled in irresistible chick fil a sauce. It’s definitely not a healthy pizza, but it’s the kind of late night junk food pizza you can throw together and eat in front of the TV when you’re feeling lazy. If you want, you can even go as far as putting Chick-Fil-A on a frozen cheese pizza and heating it in the oven for the ultimate lazy fast food dinner at home!
Try our take on Chick-Fil-A pizza and let us know what you think in the comments. If you love the idea of chick-fil-a on a pizza, don’t forget to leave a rating and share with your friends!
Love this recipe? You may enjoy these recipes, too:
- Chicken Bacon Ranchero Pizza
- Chicken Parm Pizza
- Chorizo Sweet Potato Fry Pizza
- BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
- Meat Lover’s Pizza
- First, bake or air fry the popcorn chicken and waffle fries according to package directions. Then chop any larger pieces of chicken into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly dust a large sheet pan and your hands with flour. Stretch the pizza dough into a rectangle, shaping it to the size of the pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough, leaving about a quarter-inch crust around the edge. Then top the pizza with popcorn chicken and waffle fries before sprinkling with mozzarella cheese. This will help keep the toppings in place!
- Finish with a pinch of salt, then bake until the crust is crispy and the cheese is golden-brown and bubbly, about 16 to 18 minutes.
- Top the pizza with a generous drizzle of Chick-Fil-A sauce, then slice into squares and serve immediately.