You only need 4 ingredients and 20 minutes to make these delicious and unique Asian fusion teriyaki pulled pork pull apart sliders!Jump to Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates and through other affiliate programs, we earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a link – at no extra cost to you. We only promote products we actually use and truly love!
Sliders are up there with some of the best party appetizers and finger foods. But these teriyaki pulled pork pull apart sliders take it to the next level. Instead of mini sandwiches masquerading as sliders, these King’s Hawaiian Rolls stuffed with delicious teriyaki-smothered pulled pork are everything you’re looking for in your next party or game day gathering!
These easy pull apart sliders are made with pulled pork, teriyaki sauce, King’s Hawaiian Rolls, and fresh scallions for a unique Asian-inspired fusion flavor. They’re perfect for serving a crowd during game day parties and cookouts! And they’re even a fun way to shake up lunch or dinner with the family if you’re already a fan of sliders.
Teriyaki Pulled Pork Sliders Ingredients
You only need 4 ingredients to make these easy pull apart sliders:
- King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- Pulled pork
- Kikkoman Takumi Triple Ginger Teriyaki
We recommend making a batch of our slow cooker pulled pork ahead of time for this recipe. It cooks overnight, so all you have to do is pull it in the morning and store it in the fridge or freezer. Then it’s ready to use for recipes like these pulled pork sliders (and many other pork dishes)!
What really adds a ton of delicious flavor to these sliders is the Kikkoman Takumi Triple Ginger Teriyaki. This sauce has a sweet and savory flavor with powerful notes of ginger, which complements the salty pork and sweet Hawaiian rolls. We don’t recommend making this recipe without it! Plus, it’s much thicker than traditional teriyaki sauce (almost like a glaze), which gives these sliders their irresistible sticky coating.
And while the teriyaki sauce does make these pull apart sliders pretty messy, it’s so worth it for all that delicious flavor. Besides, sometimes the messiest foods are the best foods 🙂
How To Make Pull Apart Pork Teriyaki Sliders
To make these fun pull apart sliders, you’ll essentially core out each Hawaiian roll and then stuff them with pulled pork. Add a drizzle of teriyaki sauce and some scallions, then bake them in the oven for the easiest finger food party appetizer ever!
Here’s a detailed breakdown of how to make pull apart teriyaki pulled pork sliders:
- Create wells on the top of each Hawaiian roll (don’t separate them!) by cutting circles, slicing about halfway down into each roll, and gently tearing the centers out.
- Stuff each well with pulled pork.
- Pour the triple ginger teriyaki sauce over the sliders, making sure to coat the pulled pork generously in sauce!
- Top with sliced scallions, then bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until warm and golden.
To see how we create the wells for stuffing the Hawaiian rolls, check out this video!
Tip: Don’t throw away those Hawaiian roll scraps after slicing them – snack on them while you cook, or save them for another recipe! You can make croutons, french toast, and so many other delicious things with the extra bread.
When To Make This Pull Apart Pork Teriyaki Sliders Recipe
These easy pull apart sliders are a unique finger food perfect for serving at a party. Snack on them during a football game or the Super Bowl, or make a few trays for your Memorial Day cookout! You can even make this recipe when you’re looking to shake up lunch or dinner with something a little out of the ordinary (but still kid-friendly). Whatever the occasion, you really can’t go wrong with sliders.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Our pulled pork teriyaki pull apart sliders are simple, fun, and easy – and you can throw them together in 20 minutes or less! They’re just as great as a party appetizer as they are for lunch or dinner on Slider Sundays. If you’re a fan of Asian fusion flavors and King’s Hawaiian Rolls, you’re going to love this recipe.
Try our pulled pork teriyaki sliders recipe this weekend and don’t forget to rate, comment, and share if you enjoy it!
Love this recipe? You may enjoy these recipes, too:
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Chicken Parm Sliders
- Hawaiian Pulled Pork Tacos
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Vegetarian Black Bean Southwest Sliders
Teriyaki Pulled Pork Pull Apart Sliders
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the Hawaiian rolls in a baking dish. With a small paring knife, carefully cut circles into the top of each roll, slicing about halfway down into the roll. Use your fingers to gently tear the centers out, so that you end up with small wells in each roll.
- Stuff the rolls with pulled pork, then pour the triple ginger teriyaki sauce evenly over the sliders. Top with sliced scallions.
- Bake sliders for 10 minutes, or until warm and slightly golden. Serve immediately.